I’ve been using Drupal for years to build most of my websites. It’s easy to use, set-up, and there are tons of pre-made themes and modules available for it. However, there is one thing I’ve found lacking in Drupal, that is, a good way for you to configure paid subscriptions to your site.
I recently set up a site for a client who used Amember to handle Member Subscriptions, this I integrated with the Drupal database. It was a messy solution but at least it worked. I searched everywhere to find a simple ‘Plug and Play’ module that would accomplish that. I’ve tried the e-Commerce and Ubercart modules to handle Paid Memberships but found both to be overly complex and still in the developmental stage. While it IS possible to build a paid membership site using these modules, it’s only after countless hours of configuring and custom coding. Even then it will still be missing some very important functionality.
What I needed then was a simple solution which handled everything that a Paid Membership Website would need; from User Signup and Recurring Billing, to Cancellations, Upgrades, and Email Notifications. I created this module specifically for that.
Membership Suite is the most comprehensive subscription software for Drupal on the market and it is designed to seamlessly integrate your site with all of the features of a professional Paid Membership Subscription site. There is no other software available for Drupal that can provide the stability, ease of use, and features that Membership Suite offers.
Membership Suite Tutorial Video (part of a series, see here for the rest)
- Official releases
Simple, Out-of-the-box Functionality
- Create your Membership Plans with Membership Suite, configure the settings and options you want, and then let it do the work for you!
- You will be pleasantly surprised at just how intuitive everything is.
- Users can quickly and easily Cancel, Extend and Renew their Memberships straight from their User Account!
Drupal-ized Plugin Interface and Drupal Hooks
- The Membership Suite module fully employs the Drupal Hook core system to make it very easy to add your own features or enhance the module with user created plugins.
- Anyone who knows how to make a Drupal plugin can use the provided hooks to act on payments for orders, allowing unlimited and full customization using this module - it can be tailored to suit any site's needs.
- MoneyScripts Membership Suite is coded following the Drupal Best Practice methods so there will be no worries when upgrading your drupal sites.
- The new MS Core module (included) makes it easy for your third-party modules to initiate and respond to Payments using Drupal's hook system.
- An advanced payment logging system provides you with a full history of subscription activities, including new user signups, cancellations, and payments.
- You can view summaries such as total money earned, total subscriptions, total cancellations, etc as well as sort the results easily.
- You can optionally allow users to view their own order history from their User Account page.
Unlimited Membership Plans
- You can create as many Membership Plans as you want to protect any user roles you wish.
- Membership Plans can be edited without adversely affecting existing subscribers.
- You can assign the permissions to edit, delete and create new Membership Plans to any role.
- The Membership Suite module offers full recurring memberships with optional trial features, so you can offer discounted or even free trial periods.
- New simplified upgrade/downgrade process allows users to seamlessly change their Membership Plan from their User Account!
- Once payment is confirmed, the user will be given access to the membership immediately, with no effort on your part!
- If the user cancels, he/she will automatically be removed from the subscription on your site at the end of their term.
- You can optionally immediately block the user when they cancel.
- Set up one-time payment Memberships that can be set to expire in X amount of Days/Weeks/Months, or Years.
- Optionally sell Lifetime Memberships which never expire.
- Add and/or Remove as many roles as you wish when the Membership starts and when the Membership expires.
- Automated messages give the user an opportunity to Extend their Membership X amount of Days before it expires.
- Users can easily Renew their membership once it has expired.
- Easily set up memberships that should recur on a certain day of the week, month or year.
- Prorated amounts are automatically calculated if the user signs up in the middle of a period!
- Keep all of your subscriptions organized so that they all expire and renew at the same time.
- The Membership Suite module uses the already installed "roles" core feature to add new subscribers.
- You can create an unlimited number of roles and attach them to any Membership Plan.
- You can Add and/or Remove any number of roles at the start and end of a Membership.
- Can integrate with other modules to make Premium Member Only content!
Manage Memberships Manually
- View a quick listing of all your users who have memberships, with columns for Membership Status, Expiration Date, User Name, Plan Name, etc.
- Easily Edit any Membership Plan for any User, change the Expiration Date, Start Date, Plan, etc.
- Manually add a Membership to any User, granting them the role you choose and setting it to expire on any date you wish!
- You can even grant a Membership when manually creating a new user from the same form!
- Create One-Time Payment Memberships with Expiration dates, or use PayPal's Recurring Payments system to make collect multiple payments for one Membership!
- Choose from any locale and language supported by PayPal for your users to be sent to by default.
- Option to collect the Shipping/Billing address from PayPal users.
- You can even specify a custom PayPal Page-Style on a per-plan basis to make your PayPal pages match the rest of your site!
- Support for PayPal Sandbox to test your system before going live!
Authorize.net ARB/AIM/CIM Support
- Collect payments through Authorize.net straight from your site!
- The user never has to leave your site, they simply enter their billing information on the Checkout page and it is instantly processed!
- Uses Authorize.net AIM to process the first payment in an ARB profile, ensuring the credit card is valid before granting the user access.
- Use Authorize.net's CIM to simplify life for your customers so they only have to enter their Credit Card details one time, and can re-use their profiles for future purchases, recurring payments, and modifications!
- Full support for Authorize.net Developer Mode to test your system before going live!
- Link one of your ClickBank products to a Membership Plan to grant your ClickBank customers access to your site automatically!
- Configure the membership to expire after X Days, Weeks, Months, or Years!
- Alternatively set the membership to never expire - granting lifetime membership.
- Take advantage of ClickBank's extensive affiliate network to market your membership and make even more money!
- You can control all aspects of the module using the built in configuration panel.
- Some of the features include automatically approving new users, general membership management, debugging, visual appearance and more.
- Integration is Provided for several third-party modules which can extend and enhance the membership workflow.
- Integrates with MoneyScripts Affiliates Suite to let your affiliates refer users and earn a commission on the membership payments.
- Ability to create and manage Coupons that users can use for discounts.
- Create specialized Membership Plans that will only show on special registration pages.
- Add Taxes to your memberships, ideal for VAT.
- Automatically checks for updates just like any other Drupal module does.
- Provides a link for you to download the latest version straight from your web-site admin backend!
- Receive an email notification whenever a new version is released!
New User Signup
- The Membership Suite module also includes the key option to require a new user signup to become a member while subscribing.
- This makes it possible to only allow paid members to access your website.
- One thing that sets MoneyScripts Membership Suite apart from any other solution on the web is that it stores the user information when they register, but waits until the payment is received to actually create the account. This solves the problem of cancelled payments creating ghost users.
- Now, you can offer Free Memberships when a user registers, allowing you to grant them any role you want from the start!
Reports and Statistics
- View quick totals such as Total Sales this month, total sales of all time, and expected totals this month.
- Drill Down and customize reports to show sales per month, per year, or over the course of any number of months.
- Beautiful Flash Charts help you to visualize your sales and statistics.
- Customize all of the Email Templates sent out for Memberships, including Start, Expiring Soon, and Expired emails.
- Admin is notified whenever a user signs up or cancels their membership.
- Choose from HTML or Plain Text formatting.
- Support for Drupal's Token module to make your Email messages personalized with the customer's payment information, username, etc. Over 50 tokens available!
Integration with Popular Drupal Modules
- Robust Views integration allows you to present information to your customers and clients in any way you choose by providing Views support for Memberships, Membership Plans, and Orders!
- Uses the Token module to expose multiple variables which can be used in E-Mails, nodes, and wherever else Tokens are supported!
- Integrates with the User Import module to allow for fast importing and exporting of users and linking them to membership plans!
- New Rules Integration allows you to take action when users purchase a new membership, make a payment, cancel their membership, etc! The possibilities are limitless!
- When you are building a site for a client or an important project, you need someone available to answer your questions, debug any problems you may have, and possibly add new functionality. This is the advantage that paid modules have over regular Drupal Modules, and the reason I decided to sell this module, to allow me to continue to support it and upgrade it regularly.
- Feature Requests are responded to and added quickly
- Fast and Friendly Support and Free Updates for 1 year!
Create an Account and see the functionality first hand (uses Paypal Sandbox): Membership Suite Demo Site
MoneyScripts Membership Suite is Licensed under the GNU GPLv2 License. All code is also Copyright 2011 Leighton Whiting. Purchase of the module includes a Support and Updates license for 1 year.
- Account with one of the supported Payment Gateways (Authorize.net, PayPal, AlertPay, etc)
- Properly Configured Cron Job for Expirations and Updates (The regular Drupal Cron job will work, see http://drupal.org/cron for more information)
- MS Core module (Free Module Page)
- Token module (Download)
Drupal 7: Install the modules the same way you would install any other Drupal module. See video for example:
- Install the latest MS Core module from the 'My Software' page on MoneyScripts.net
- Install the latest version of Membership Suite from the 'My Software' page on MoneyScripts.net
- Enable the modules from the Modules page of your Drupal Site
- Visit the configuration pages to enter your License Keys and configure the settings you want to use
- Set up the Permissions on the Permissions page of your Drupal Site
- Create new Membership Plans
I’ll start off with a outright recommendation – don’t waste your time searching through the myriad of Drupal sites trying to find a ‘free’ module that does subscriptions well – there just isn’t one and I am SO GLAD I found a single post in a forum thread by the author of this module pointing me to his website and fantastic product. This does exactly what I needed for my site, it does it extremely well and is highly configurable so you can make it work for your situation too.
Why pay? Because you get first-class support, a rapidly evolving product, close integration with other products in the suite and an author who will help you make this product fit your own requirements.
Unlike other Drupal ‘contribs’, this product-set is moving forward quickly and the author really does listen to his customers, which helps him develop the product even faster. The cost is small, the value is huge. I think this is one of Drupal’s best-kept secrets.
This software has saved me so much time! I tried to set up a Paid Membership site using Ubercart, and after spending hours I just kept thinking there had to be an easier way. Then I found MoneyScripts Membership Suite on Google and it has been just what my client needed! Leighton has been great in his support, answering all the questions I had and getting us up and running quickly. Thanks!
After developing two Drupal membership sites and looking at affiliate options and spending much time sifting through, installing and testing some of the 4000+ modules on drupal.org I had just about given up on being able to complete my project cost effectively.
I thought I would have to hire a Drupal PHP developer to write the module I needed which could have been a significant extra cost. Then I found MoneyScripts.net.
I can't recommend these modules and the author's fantastic customer service highly enough. Leighton is support-centric, something I too find important in business.
The price really is quite remarkable too, nothing but value for money.
You won't be disappointed I'm sure.
Before I get to know about this page, I am hungry for a module that could help me to do the subscription job. At that moment, I was too busy to search for free module on the Drupal Site. Unfortunately, I couldn't even find a single module that fit my need. I was so frustrated for spending a few weeks' time in searching for module with ZERO result.
I finally gave up and started to look up for paid module. I searched on the forum and eventually got to know about this site. Wah~!!! The Drupal Membership Suite and Affiliates Suite modules were excellent products. They contained lots of great features that exceeded my expectation! The benefits of these modules were far outweigh the cost that you need to pay!
Right now, to quote you an example, I need a module that could help me to record who's the upline and downline. I have posted a paid advertisement on Drupal forum to look up for the above function. You know what, someone approached me and made an offer of USD 75 for this single function!!! Whereas, Drupal Membership Suite and Affiliates Suite offer a variety of features for only USD 74.90 (USD 44.95 + USD 29.95). If you are paying USD 75 for the single function instead of buying Drupal Membership Suite and Affiliates Suite modules, you are actually paying the same price (USD 75 vs USD 74.90) but receive only about 5 - 10% of the benefits of Drupal Membership Suite and Affilliates Suite.
Don't waste your time searching other modules, you will not be able to find something else better than these!
In addition, Leighton is a very responsible person, whenever I submited my problem to him, he will try very hard to solve my problem on the same day. Not only that, I have made several requests for extra functions while he will normally take a few days' time to add that functions WITHOUT extra charges! I am actually get more and more functions in future for FREE!
He even helped me to solve my other problems which are not related to his modules without charging me a single penny !! (provided the issue is small from his perspective) Where in this world could you find a seller that is so kind and great in support? No, you almost will not be able to find such a person.
I am working in a MLM company and responsible for IT, hardware and software. In future, if I do need any system, I will surely get back to Leighton as he will be my first choice in my list.
There is only one DRAWBACK which is I am unable to meet such a nice person or supplier like him in person due to geographical problem!!
I just wanted to sing your praises and let you know that you have created an absolutely AMAZING solution here. This is exactly what I have been looking for, for literally months but could not wrap my head around ubercart. Now I bought this and installed it in less than 30 minutes with your excellent how-to guide! Amazing!!!!!!
Thank you for such great work!!!
If you need some form of membership or subscription facility on your site and/or a way of tracking and rewarding referrals, then you shouldn't hesitate too long before downloading these modules.
Paying for a Drupal module might give you pause when so much is free, but it is a very modest sum really, when you consider the depth of functionality, and the amount of time that you are saving by not having to do a lot of programming yourself. There should be plenty of room for both approaches!
As a relative newcomer to Drupal, who is managing to write his own modules, but often having to spend a lot of time working things out, I have found the way these modules are written to be extremely clear, and very easy and instructive to integrate with. I have actually only had to do that because of some very specific requirements. For most purposes I am sure they would work immediately you have installed them, as there are many configuration options.
Support is first rate. It is unlikely that you will need it in fact, but I had a very strange problem (which embarassingly turned out to be of my own making). Leighton was onto it straight away, and investigated it fully until he had tracked it down. Many in his place would have dropped it at the point of establishing that it was not his code at that was at fault.
The modules are being continually enhanced and I am looking forward to benefitting further from the new facilities as they arrive.
I purchased the Affiliates Suite and Membership module from Moneyscripts for one of my client projects, and I couldn't be happier with how it went. I build Drupal websites, and custom modules myself. At first I was apprehensive because I think generally the Drupal community is used to getting modules for free, but after I realized all the features included, and the time it would take me to implement the same features, the price was well worth it.
My client needed additional features and after speaking with Leighton the creator of the modules, he was more then helpful, in fact he implemented some features we requested in these latest releases, as well as helped on some issues that were outside of what I would normally expect.
After being a customer for a few months, I see how often new features are added and my client is always happy when I tell them all those features are being added by moneyscripts at no additional cost.
I would definitely recommend both the Affiliates Suite and Membership suite if you are looking for a does it all combination. I tried other modules and code snippets found on ubercart forums, but they didn't let you pay out affiliates, nor have the number of features.
Thanks Leighton! Keep up the good work.
Thank you for creating this great, easy to use software. Even more impressive than the modules is your exceptional customer service. Not to mention that quick response times every time I contacted you.
I've been using both the File Downloads and the Membership modules, and I am so impressed with them both. I have saved literally hundreds of dollars in custom module development because these both do exactly what I need and work flawlessly. Unlike some of the contributed Drupal modules I've worked with, MoneyScripts modules are painless to set up, especially with the video trainings and documentation provided.
The icing on the cake is that the support for these modules is the best I've ever experienced, for any software, ever. Leighton provides quick, responsive, and comprehensible solutions whenever you encounter an issue with implementation. As far as I can tell he is a superb developer and a terrific businessperson.
Excellent product and service. Can't say better than 6 stars for me. Leighton is not afraid to do the extra mile to please his customer. And for us as a customer this is gold. Will defenitely by a loyal customer for long years !!
I am as skeptical as anybody, having run into my share of less than stellar products, services, and support in our world -- as I'm sure everybody has.
So when I say Leighton, here at moneyscripts.net, is the real deal, I am not exaggerating one bit.
I bought a couple modules from him a couple years ago. Today I sent an email asking about another package. Here's what happened next:
1. Got a response in less than an hour.
2. This happened fairly early on a SUNDAY morning.
3. He explained how I could use my current product (with code in the email) to do what I wanted to do and that I DIDN'T need to buy the other package.
Based on his response I managed to create a bare-bones example of what I want to accomplish in a little over an hour. I had expected to spend at least a day or two, maybe more, to get to this point.
Also, there have been numerous upgrades, including a major version upgrade, since i bought the modules originally. All of this has been available with no extra charge. Amazing!
For the record, the product I was inquiring about is the Bonus Pack; I am specifically interested in the Product Kit. Leighton explained how I could use the Products API (included with MS-Core) to do what I wanted. I will probably buy the Bonus Pack anyway to get some more ideas about how to implement this API. It is amazing from what I can see. Being able to harness something tricky and sensitive like Paypal and financial services with a few lines of code is truly fantastic.
Only minor quibble is documentation, Achilles heel for so many developers (me included). Tutorials on the site are great and things work as expected so easy 4 stars for Ease of use... more docs are in the "would be nice" category.
Will post again after I complete my project but as of now I can't recommend this software highly enough.
(Based on Drupal 7)
This company stands behind their products 100%. We settled on their solutions to build a membership subscription site, and we found the installation and configuration very easy and straight-forward.
We ran into some trouble with our gateways down the line, and we turned to the company's tech support to help, and were very happy to see that they walked us through all of our problems until we found a solution.
The issue wasn't with the modules themselves, but rather with the settings we had on our gateways, so the fact that Leighton took time to help us resolve the issue shows that they don't pass the buck and abandon their customers in their time of need. Instead, they go the extra mile to ensure that you're getting the results you need out of their products.
We are so happy we chose this company and will be loyal to their solutions in the future when we need modules. The measure of a service provider is not when everything is going well... instead, it's how they react when things go wrong, and these guys do it right! Buy with confidence.
Moneyscripts is an absolutely solid suite of modules that provide invaluable functionality to Drupal, and to businesses seeking to monetize products and services. We've used a number of the Moneyscripts products to provide subscription based functionality to multiple websites.
In addition to the functionality provided by the modules themselves, the support by the Moneyscripts staff has been timely, attentive, and informative. They've delivered far more than I'm used to from software vendors, and I happily endorse the use of their products and services. They've been so supportive that our team has become better Drupal developers just from using their software and following their guidance.
We've previously tried to put together the functionality offered by Moneyscripts using contrib modules, but the time and expense far outweighed the cost of the Moneyscripts software. If you're in need of this functionality, buy this software. You'll be glad you did.
I would like to pass along my gratitude for the assistance Leighton Whiting has given me over the past few weeks. I have had several issues come up with our membership suite and Leighton has been so quick to respond and clearly explain the process. I also had the issue of our web developer not responding to my requests for our login information for several months. I needed to get the information to so I could move the account from their information to ours. Leighton was helfpul in providing information on ways I could try to get this information and an alternative solution to my problem. The direct email contact was much appreciated as in many cases you have to contact the help desk and speak to a diferent person each time you run into issues that are all related. Not having to do this made a stressful situation so much easier to handle. Thank you.
I've been using the Membership Suite for about 3 years now and have to say it is excellent, well worth the money. What proved to be a complex and time consuming (failed) project to build such a system via other modules, was made simple by purchasing this module.
We can now create new memberships quickly and easily, associate roles with ease, remove them automatically, add recurring payments... quite simply everything. Even things we had never thought of initially, such as creating multiple account registration pages dependent on URLs, was all there ready and waiting when the need arose. A vast module, but very easy to use and navigate.
Since using the product I have had to contact Moneyscripts twice. Once for advice on recurring payments, and once for a D6->D7 upgrade issue I was having. On both occasions I was contacted well within 24 hours, and had my requests solved straight away, including an updated install file based on my problem. FIRST CLASS support service!
Is it Legal to sell Drupal Modules?
Yes, it is perfectly legal to sell any software which is under the GPL License, as Drupal is.
In an effort to ensure better support and faster upgrades for the serious users of drupal who need high quality modules for their sites and businesses, the author of these modules, Leighton Whiting, felt that it would be best to release the modules under a support and updates license model. In this model, you aren't paying for the code itself, but rather access to support and updates for the duration of the license. This is critical for e-commerce sites where issues can and do crop up and hurt revenue.
The code is GPL and it is perfectly legal to modify it and even distribute it if you so choose. There is no encryption at all and the code is very well documented. There is an API site here documenting all of the functions: http://www.moneyscripts.net/docs/
Modifying the code is not recommended, however, since it will make it more difficult for you to update the modules when there are new releases. It is instead recommended that you use the many hooks that are built in to Drupal and the API to make the changes needed in a custom module. This is considered best practice for Drupal development.
Distributing the code is also discouraged since it will hurt the project and will require Leighton to spend less time adding features and fixing bugs and more time on other endeavors which can support his family. For this reason, we ask that supporters of the project encourage others to support the project as well instead of just distributing it, so that everyone can get faster support and updates.
Leighton Whiting is the maintainer for many modules which he has released on Drupal.org for free, among them are Click2Sell Suite and Role Contracts.
How will I get my module after I purchase?
Once your purchase has been processed, you will be emailed a link where you may download the module in your My Software area. The software and all updates will also be available for download in the 'My Software' tab from your account on this site.
How much are module upgrades?
Module upgrades are completely free for as long as your license is valid, and are accessible from your User Account page. Standard license time is for 1 year, after which time you will need to renew if you want to continue to receive updates and support. Renewing a license generally costs half the amount of the regular price.
How do I purchase a module?
You may purchase the module from the module Purchase page via Paypal or a credit card.
How many sites can I install my module on?
Your license allows you to install the module on up to 5 different domain names. If you need additional licenses, please Contact Us.
Can I use this on more than one site at a time?
Yes, you may receive support and updates for the software on up to 5 personal domains with the same license.
Can I protect different parts of my site for different levels of membership with this module?
Yes, you can. With Drupal's Roles system, it is very easy to grant certain roles permission to view certain content. You can read more about how to set this up in a tutorial here: How to Build a Paid Membership site using Drupal and MoneyScripts Membership Suite
How many levels of membership can I have with this Membership System?
Unlimited. You can create as many Membership Plans as you like.
I want to purchase a few modules at once, is there a discount?
Yes. You can use the coupon code PACK20OFF to get 20% off any purchases that are over $120.
Are there any conflicts between Membership Suite and other Drupal modules?
There are no conflicts between Membership Suite and other modules which correctly use the Drupal Best Practice standards.
Some modules which override the default drupal registration process rather than modifying it with hooks have conflict issues with any module which wishes to modify the registration process. If such a module is used, Membership Suite will not be able to sign users up with a subscription, but can still sell subscriptions to members and allow them to upgrade and modify their membership.
My Membership Plan isn't showing up on the Registration Page
In order for a plan to show up on the Registration Page, you will need to make sure the 'Show on New User Registration Screen' option is checked in the Membership Plan settings.
Also, if you have specified any roles for the advanced 'Allow Roles' option in the Advanced Settings section of the Membership Plan settings, you need to make sure that 'anonymous user' is checked, otherwise the Membership Plan won't show up on the Registration Page because only anonymous users can register for an account. If you are unsure what Allow Roles does, simply leave it blank - this is an advanced feature that most will not need.
When testing on my local development server, the user is not being automatically logged in and no account is being created.
If you are on a local development server, payment gateways are not able to send notifications to your server when a payment is made. If you want to test the system, you need to do so on a server that can be accessed via HTTP by the payment gateways. This means any server will work except localhost.
Also, ensure that there is a record for user uid 0 in your users database table. If it is missing, the php sessions won't work correctly. If it is missing, simply add the record manually using phpMyAdmin or a similar tool.
PayPal says 'The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.'
This happens when you are using a regular PayPal email address with PayPal Sandbox, or vice-versa. You need to have a Sandbox account if you want to use PayPal Sandbox for testing. They are free to sign up for, you just need to register. If you are sure you are using the correct email address, check for any spaces that may have accidentally been added, as these can also result in this error.
How do I install the modules?
If you feel comfortable with uploading a folder via FTP to the modules folder on your drupal installation, you will be ok. The only other step that is required is to login to your modules area of your Drupal site and activate the module. It works just the same as any other Drupal module, easy and intuitive.
Will this continue to work if I install a new version of Drupal on my site?
Yes. We are dedicated to making sure our modules work with all new releases of Drupal. If a modification needs to be made we will issue an update as quickly as possible to ensure that our modules work when Drupal updates happen.
How easy is it to update the module when you release updates?
Very simple. The software will automatically check for updates and you will be notified if an update is available from your Drupal Admin area. You can also download the latest update from your admin area of your site.
Simply click the Update button from the Modules page, and the software will be automatically updated.
When we issue a new updated version you'll simply upload that into your modules folder and overwrite the previous version. Then, just like any other module, you should run Drupal's update.php script to perform any update work that needs to be done. You will not have to reinstall the module. Once it is uploaded it will work.
How do I get support for this module?
What Payment Gateways are currently supported, and which one is recommended?
Currently there is support for PayPal Website Payments Standard, PayPal Website Payments Pro, Authorize.net AIM, ARB and CIM methods, Innovative Gateway, First Atlantic Commerce, AlertPay (which supports many EU gateways such as iDeal), Ogone, CRE Secure (including Chase PaymentTech, USA ePay, FirstData, SkipJack, eProcessingNetwork and PayLeap), 2Checkout, and ClickBank. Google Checkout is being added in the near future. The Premium Gateways Pack has access to Fortumo Mobile Payments, Stripe, CCBill and MS Credits.
Authorize.net CIM with CRE Secure (for full PCI Compliance) is the recommended gateway setup because of the flexibility it has to make any kind of billing schedule you need and allows your users to stay on your site to manage their payment info, make purchases, etc, as well as the security it uses to store the payment info. This is a fully featured, fully PCI Compliant solution. PayPal WPP and AlertPay are also highly recommended, although not as flexible as Authorize.net CIM. Stripe is also highly recommended.